[CS-FSLUG] Multimedia support in SUSE 9.2

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Feb 7 15:26:34 CST 2005

On Fri January 21 2005 10:29 am, Don Parris wrote:
> I recall on the SUSE lists a discussion about having to download the codecs
> for DVDs when 9.2 first came out.  If Fred is not able to help you here, I
> would really recommend the SUSE lists - there's one specifically for
> multi-media as well.  Multimedia ain't really my ballgame, though I do use
> it some.

Ok......I sent what I think his ISP will allow....one is over 4MB and it might
not make it. He's going to have to go d'l 1 from packman
(http://packman.links2linux.org/) as it's MUCH too large to make it.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."