[CS-FSLUG] Dual Head Configuration

Alvin Smith alvin at tux.org
Tue Feb 1 11:08:41 CST 2005

I have a desktop computer that I am trying to set up as a dual head system in
order to test configuring the Lyricue system.

The computer has a Asus P2B-F motherboard.  In the BIOS there is a "VGA BIOS
Sequence" setting that toggles either AGP/PCI or PCI/AGP.  I have an AGP card
and a PCI card installed.

When the system boots, only one monitor is becomes active, the first one in
the VGA BIOS Sequence.  The system does not use a boot splash or anything
other than a plain text boot sequence.

Is it normal to not see anything active on the second card?  Do I have a
limitation set by my BIOS?

Thanks.

--
peace,