[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request...

Jukka jukka.ylonen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 08:48:15 CST 2005

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 09:00:08 -0500, Stephen J. McCracken
<smccrack at hcjb.org.ec> wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> Just a quick note to request prayer from you.  For those that haven't
> heard my story, I am a missionary with HCJB World Radio in Quito,
> Ecuador.  My wife is Ecuadorian.  We need to go back to the USA for a
> time of visiting churches and such, but my wife (somewhat through our
> ignorance of the immigration laws) lost her visa to the US.  We are
> heading to the US Consulate this Friday (Feb. 4) to apply for
> reinstatement of her visa.  Our appointment is at 9am ECT (UCT -5:00).
> Please pray for this time and the people who will be looking over the
> application that they will grant the application and that her visa will
> be reinstated.  Thanks!
>
> sjm

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your
gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious
about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with
thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God,
which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your
minds in Christ Jesus." (Phil. 4:6-7)

(I'll be praying for you)

Blessings,
Jukka