[CS-FSLUG] Review of the iAudio U3 Digital Audio Player

'mash re.mash at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 13:52:26 CST 2005

On 12/29/05, Don Parris <gnumathetes at gmail.com> wrote:
> I got one of these for Christmas, so I reviewed it.  Plays Ogg-Vorbis,
> works with GNU/Linux out of the box.  Cool little toy!
>
> http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/50793/index.html

Excellent, I am would you believe just at work reinstalling WinXP onto
my laptop.
Why, because about a month ago I cleared off my laptop and installed a fresh
copy of Debian. I remember thinking why I still had a FAT partition
sitting there.
Anyhow I remembered this evening, MY SONY MINIDISC PLAYER.
So I am back installing so I can transfer music onto the player, how annoying !
I have to waste 3 GB of disc space and keep windows purely for a 20 minute use
every month.

I will look into iaudio players or similar and finally unshackle myself.

'Mash