[CS-FSLUG] [PD] 10 cents? 20 cents? a million dollars?

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 02:04:54 CST 2005

Both of you Davids raise good points, but is it really important what
happens on the muslim side of the fence when it doesn't spill over onto
Christanity's lawn?

As far as I can tell this is all about a grievance between the muslims and
the government over monitoring, and it doesn't concern Christianity;
although, it has been a while since I read the article. Wouldn't it be more
important for us to worry about our own rights and freedoms than to concern
ourselves with unrelated conflicts between other religious groups and the
government.