[CS-FSLUG] Shopping for a handheld

David McGlone dmcglone at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 16 13:31:30 CST 2005

On Fri December 16 2005 9:07 am, Ritchie, Josiah S. wrote:
> [...]

Thanks everyone for the advise and lessons. After much research I'm skeptical
whether I really need a PDA. After all I can't really find one that meets my
expectations. I think it's more of my intentional use than expectations, but
anyway I think I'll set this on the back burner for a while.

A few months ago, I seen my cousin with something that looked exactly like a
palm, but it was also a phone and there was no need for a stylus. You just
used your finger.

I spotted him using it from a short distance across the room and I didn't ask
him about it, but now I regret not doing so.

Also, even If I did ask him about it, It probably wouldn't do me much good yet
because I still have about another year on my current cell phone contract and
switching phones would require me to sign another contract.

So I guess I'll just take my time and see what God brings me naturally.

David M.