[CS-FSLUG] Linux emails backup help please

Eduardo Sanchez sombragris at sombragris.org
Sat Dec 10 18:30:16 CST 2005

Yama: welcome to the list. I hadn't noticed you before.

Assuming that you use Thunderbird 1.x and that the program is in a
standard setup, I would simply make a tarball of the
$HOME/.thunderbird/ directory. Later, in my new system, I would unpack
it to the same location.

I hope this help.

Blessings,

Eduardo