[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Ozone Hole

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 11:34:22 CST 2005

On 12/9/05, Chris Brault <gginorio at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Indeed,
>
> > . ***Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of
> > persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, waiting
> > for and hastening the coming of the day of God***
>
> Hastening indeed!

Reminds me of those cartoons where some madman would threaten to detonate a
thermonuclear device under the polar ice caps, flooding the world and
extinguishing "all life", yet as I understand it even with the entire thing
melted not all the world would be flooded. Either way, if anyone is feeling
especially helpful over the next few days I'll be in the back yard building
an ark and could use some help, I figure by the time the water reaches my
house it'll be done, say in several decades ;-) .

Hey, with that ozone hole, will I have to have a fireproof that ark in case
it happens to go by directly overhead.