[CS-FSLUG] Worship order and song tracking

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:30:17 CST 2005

On 12/1/05, Don Parris <gnumathetes at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/30/05, Robert W. <robertwo at insightbb.com> wrote:

> > > See if Asaph will suit your needs:
> > > http://asaph.sourceforge.net/
> > >
> > > PyAsaph builds on that to add lyrics projection.  I'm not sure Asaph
> > > will actually do what you want, but it *is* a good starting point.
> >
> > Thanks, Don. I'll pass that along to my friend.
> >

> You're most welcome!

I forgot to mention - check out http://matheteuo.org/compchurch.php

Also look at our portal pages - I have a listing of most of the
applications currently available.  As far as I know, it's the most
up-to-date listing available.  Also, you can log into either of The
Freely Project websites to find links to the most important libre
software and content resources on the web (over 65 bookmarks):

www.thefreelyproject.org
www.thefreelyproject.us (use 'anonymous' as login/password)

Don
--