[CS-FSLUG] NI: Interesting insight on Gaza pullout

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 23:06:05 CDT 2005

This sounds like nit-picking,

>> The Palestinians were a rag tag nomad group of
Arabs who NEVER had
>settled any
>> land. If the Arab states want them to have their
own land, then let
>THEM give
>> it to them, but NOT Israel.
>
>What do you mean by "settled"?  They were living
somewhere in the
>general vicinity beforehand.  There were certain
segments of the land
>that did have a majority Jewish population, but at
the same time in
>Israel/Palestine there were also areas with a
majority non-Jewish
>population.
>
>David

Let's face it kids, God gave that land to Abraham, and
through him, to
Issac ... not to Ismael. The British gave the land
back to them
officially, although Jews had for some time been
migrating back to the
former Ottoman province containing Jerusalem. If I am
correct, there
wasn't an ethnic group unique to the Palestine area
when then British
conquered it in WWI. The Turks had solved any "tribal"
problems ...
rather ruthlessly if I may say. So, the Jews are given
the land by the
British. They settle it ... lose some land .. settle
more ... lose some
more land ... fight for their lives ... makes the
desert bloom (the
curse on the land is lifted for them alone) ... fight
war after war ...
gain alot of land ... give it all back plus land that
they are clearly
entitled to. So, terrorism works. Create a brand new
ethnic group out of
displaced migrant workers (egyption and jordanian),
keep them in
desperate poverty through the worst kind of corruption
and use them for
cannon fodder in a war for political control of land
that would once
again turn to sand once they owned it again. So you
see, it's not about
human life, it's about political and religious
control. Personally, I am
breathing blue flames ... but I know that it must be
for Satan to rule
to earth in the antichrist. And so I wince and bear it
all knowing that
Jesus will set all the accounts on the balance ... and
His scales are
always just.