[CS-FSLUG] NI: CIA, Military Men Agree with Pat Robertson

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 26 22:07:26 CDT 2005

It would be a more efficient methodology, but if one is going to
do such a thing one does not broadcast it for the world to know!

One hires someone to put something in his toothpaste and he dies
suddenly and unexpectedly of "natural causes". (See what dime store
spy novels do the a perfectly good young mind?)

Now that Robertson has run his mouth had we such a plan it will
have to be delayed for months or years else plausible deniability
would be lost.  (I think that one comes from Tom Clancy.)

The challenge for any Biblical Christian involved is the one of
"just war".  It is not that such an argument may not be made for
a preemptive surreptitious strike on a key leader it is just that
it is a whole lot more challenging to make.

--
Respectfully,
David M. Colburn, D.Min, MACo, etc.