[CS-FSLUG] NI: Interesting insight on Gaza pullout

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 25 15:50:56 CDT 2005

The difference is that the Bible insists upon a moral imperative
which demands consistent ethical integrity and the Koran does not.

The Koran teaches situational ethics, the Bible teaches absolute
ethics.

Allah is arbitrary, Jehovah is unchangingly just.

doc

--
Respectfully,
David M. Colburn, D.Min, MACo, etc.