[CS-FSLUG] NI: Interesting insight on Gaza pullout

JD Runyan Lists at RunyanRants.Net
Thu Aug 25 11:06:50 CDT 2005

國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in China) wrote:
> Or kill them too.  Why, they even kill their own, mercilessly.  Check
> this out:
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4184300.stm

I was listening to the radio, and heard someone describe Islam like
nobody else I have ever heard, and I had to agree with him. He described
it as a political movement designed to conquer societies. Sociologists
and historians usually agree that the only way to control a society is
place yourself in a place of divinity. The Pharaoh was a god. Many
rulers were deemed to be one step below their god. The soviets replaced
god with the state. All of them either turn your innate desire to follow
God towards either the state as the great provider or directs that will
towards destroying those who do not share your faith. Islam grew up to
dominate the Arabs. It was forged in war to make warriors. Like so many
cultures of the past, Allah is essentially a war god. Read Gen 16:12

	And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man,
	and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the
	presence of all his brethren.(KJV)

 From the time of Abraham, the Lord told us that the decedents of
Ishmael will be the fighters they are.  Well at least it is some food
for thought.

--
"I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty."
-- Groucho Marx