[CS-FSLUG] NI: Evangelist Calls for Assassination???

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 24 14:16:05 CDT 2005

He has often engaged his mouth on political issues long before the
right half of his brain communicated with the left and both of them
consulted with God.

This is one of the reasons that he failed miserably as a Presidential
candidate, same reason Falwell also failed in the political area.

Both have done considerable harm to the cause of Christ as they
have provided fodder for the enemies of Christ to define all
Christians as hateful and immature.

He wasn't "misquoted" and he is doubling the sin by lying in his
backpedaling.  He needs to retire from the public scene and just
be quiet.

Sigh ... doc

--
Respectfully,