[CS-FSLUG] NI: A unifying theme for Microsoft?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Aug 23 14:13:22 CDT 2005

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 1:08 pm, Don Parris wrote:
> On 8/23/05, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> > http://blogs.zdnet.com/carroll/?p=1480&tag=nl.e539
>
> O.k., maybe I need to go back to school.  Most of this article was
> over my head.  I felt like I was listening to a discussion of quantum
> physics.  Can anyone translate this into old geezer's English?

Hehehehehe........I'm just the messenger buddy. ;) I think he, 1) was hard
pressed for a subject, and 2) it was mostly a "snow job." But, it tells me
that the shills are really hard pressed to FUD the public as they have been
all these years. The "jig's up" about MickySoft.

Fred

to you, at this time.