[CS-FSLUG] Novell's Tech Resouce Kit Disappointing

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Aug 22 18:18:28 CDT 2005

On Monday 22 August 2005 2:41 pm, Ed Hurst wrote:
> The reason this isn't linked to new story is my first hand experience.
> I received my tech resource kit today. It contains 2 DVDs. One has what
> appears to be training software for Novell's Netware. The other has a
> couple of items, including a DVD ISO image for the SUSE 9.3 Live Run
> DVD. This is not as advertised. They claimed the DVD would included 9.3
> Pro, which even they don't confuse with the Live Run DVD. Don't be
> fooled by the hype.
>
> Novell loses one supporter.
>
> BTW, does anyone have a spare copy of RH 9?

Ed, if Novell says it's included, then it's included and you didn't find it.
I'd suggest you look again. In case it's not there, and Novell does say it's
included, then the proper thing to do is contact them and find out "what's
what." I've found in my 58 years that jumping to conclusions most often just
gets me in trouble. ;)

Fred

to you, at this time.