[CS-FSLUG] NI: Novell Sealing More Deals

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Aug 22 16:57:20 CDT 2005

On Monday 22 August 2005 4:11 am, Don Parris wrote:
> Novell is opening shop in Argentinia, to be followed by Uraguay, and
> also has a deal with Ritz Camera.
>
> http://www.linuxinsider.com/rsstory/45502.html
> http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/45406.html
>
> Hmmmm.... It just may be the Year of the Linux Desktop after all.  If
> nothing else, we're definitely making significant gains.

I think some of you thought I was just trying to promote SUSE for the sake of
it, but that's not true. YES, I'm glad SUSE is on a BIG "roll" and is
unlikely to stop, but having said that, if R.H. were the company going after
the desktop market, I'd be applauding them as well!! Whatever and "whoever"
it takes to get the job done, and take a HUGE chunk of business away from
MickySoft and promote Linux in a big way, I'm alllllllll for it!!

Fred

to you, at this time.