[CS-FSLUG] Memory Card Problem: Lost Photos?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Aug 21 00:50:39 CDT 2005

On Saturday 20 August 2005 11:16 pm, Timothy Butler wrote:
> Anyone have any suggestions on how I could recover 127 megs of data
> that I cannot see via Linux, Mac OS X or Windows? I really don't care
> which OS, just whichever one has the best chance of rescuing my
> photos, if possible at all...

Knowing quite a bit about digital cameras, I'd say that the only practical
way, and non-expensive way, is to see if the camera can display the images.
IF so, then you should be able to d'l them via whatever USB cable is required
to a 'puter. Once you've removed them, MAKE SURE you reformat the card IN the
camera. This is an error many have made. ONLY formate in the camera, and do
it often.

Fred

to you, at this time.