[CS-FSLUG] NI: OfB.biz: KDE and the Vision Thing

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Aug 19 15:20:03 CDT 2005

Just over a year ago, Tim Butler wrote an article which outlined why
he thought the GNOME Project was clearly the Free Software desktop
project with the best vision of the future. KDE’s Appeal Project,
which has been brewing for some time now, looks to a different set of
issues that need solving and has some very smart minds at work on
solving those problems. In a few words, KDE’s got some of “that
vision thing” too.

     http://www.ofb.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=383

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Now  that  I am a  Christian  I  do have moods
Editor, OfB.biz   | in which the whole thing looks very improbable:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | but when I was an  atheist I had moods in which
timothybutler.us  | Christianity looked terribly probable."
                                                       -- C.S. Lewis