[CS-FSLUG] Re: First things to do with SUSE

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:40:45 CDT 2005

Getting a new xine is what I did last time, and the resulting effect
was that every media player based off xine was unstable. I'm not sure
if I did anything wrong last time such as getting a package for the
wrong version or architecture so I'll try again, but I'm not very
confident that this will work.