[CS-FSLUG] NI: Why MS Office for Linux is a win-win

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 02:11:40 CDT 2005

If you look at the difference between the version of Office for Mac OS
and for Windows, theres obviously extra development work being done
for each operating system release (if they even use the same codebase
- Internet Explorer doesn't).

And, consider that you generally buy a single license at a time (for a
single computer), what percentage of the population would actually
find this useful?

David