[CS-FSLUG] NI: THINKING PAPER

Warren Sanders warren at sandersonline.org
Sun Aug 7 22:23:23 CDT 2005

I was moved by this paper and decided to forward it to a friend whom I
thought could find common understanding.  Boy was I wrong!  I didn't get
direct feedback from him but he informed me his comments we directed via
his blog.  Anyway... you can find it at
http://www.democracyformontana.org/node/62 and as a warning, his stance is
not for Christian values nor does he up-hold our nation as a true citizen
should.  In some regards, I would tend to agree with him; we are to only
be in this World not of it. With that we should support and pray for our
leaders wherever you are from.

May God bless,
--
Warren Sanders

On Thu, August 4, 2005 9:51, Fred A. Miller said:
> THINKING PAPER

believed to be clean.