[CS-FSLUG] Prayers For a Sub Crew

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 19:45:16 CDT 2005

On 8/7/05, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 07 August 2005 2:15 am, Jukka wrote:
> > On 8/6/05, Don Parris <gnumathetes at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Let's keep these sailors in our prayers over the next 24 hours or so!
> > >
> > > http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20050805/ap_on_re_eu/
> > >russia_navy_accident_34
> > >
> > > Don
> > > --
> >
> > Prayers were heard and all 7 sailors are safe now:
> > "All 7 Men Alive as Russian Submarine Is Raised"
> > http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/07/international/europe/07russia.html?hp&ex=
> >1123473600&en=38b7d3298cdb4c66&ei=5094&partner=homepage
>
> Yes.....good news! I just pray that ALL 7 know HE is the one who really saved
> them.
>
> Fred
>
> --

I was so excited to read the newspaper this morning!  I give all
praise to God for their safety.  The Kursk incident was such a
terrible tragedy.  I am glad the Russians did not wait so long to call
for help.  The hymn, "Love Lifted Me" comes immediately to mind in
this case.  As a former Marine, my thoughts are always with the
servicemen of our country, and those of our allies.  Indeed, any
warrior in need is a warrior I pray for.  I appreciate those who
prayed with me for their safety.

Blessings,
Don
--