[CS-FSLUG] NI: STARTUPS VIE TO MAKE LINUX MORE ATTRACTIVE WITH BUNDLED OFFERINGS

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Aug 3 20:46:07 CDT 2005

STARTUPS VIE TO MAKE LINUX MORE ATTRACTIVE WITH BUNDLED OFFERINGS

Integrating open source applications is a task daunting enough to lead
some companies toward proprietary products. To that end, a several
startups this week revealed plans to offer prebuilt, certified solutions
so customers have fewer integration migraines.

http://newsletter.infoworld.com/t?ctl=E73BA6:1F5C3D3

to you, at this time.