[CS-FSLUG] NI: 64-BIT WINDOWS ANTI-VIRUS NOT YET MAINSTREAM

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Aug 1 14:29:43 CDT 2005

64-BIT WINDOWS ANTI-VIRUS NOT YET MAINSTREAM

Companies looking to become early adopters of Microsoft's Windows
x64 Edition OSes encountered a reason to postpone the decision: They may
find their favorite anti-virus software no longer works on their new
desktops.

http://newsletter.infoworld.com/t?ctl=E6C7FD:1F5C3D3

to you, at this time.