[CS-FSLUG] Christian Computing Magazine

Don Parris evangelinux at matheteuo.org
Mon Apr 25 03:24:03 CDT 2005

---------- Original Message -------------
Subject: Re: [CS-FSLUG] Christian Computing Magazine
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:37:47 -0700
From: David Aikema <daikema at gmail.com>
To: "A Christian virtual Free Software and Linux Users Group." <Christiansource at ofb.biz>

On 4/24/05, Don Parris <gnumathetes at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I announced a collaborative effort between Freely and
> TechMission some time ago.  The TechMission director and I discussed a
> few things by e-mail, and CCMag was one of them.  Unfortunately, I
> cannot take advantage of the subscription I have through TechMission
> because the format is a proprietary, Mac/Windows-only deal.  No
> Mac/Windows, no CCMag.  I was going to e-mail the editor (may have)

Are you sure about the whole Mac/Windows only thing?  Their website
seems to suggest an email with links to PDF articles (at least for
their free subscription).

David

I was given access to a deal where you had to have a viewer that only ran on Mac/Windows.  Maybe they've changed.  I'll look into it.

Don
--
DC Parris  GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/                                  http://www.thefreelyproject.org/