[CS-FSLUG] Any abandoned copies of Windows XP

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 19:48:38 CDT 2005

Depends on what kind of MS license you have I think.  The OEM copies
that most people will get with their computers are not transferable in
this fashion, but if you buy a full retail edition, I think that the
product is then transferable.  Of course, I'm not a lawyer...

I bought a copy of Codeweaver's plugin stuff a number of years back
and that worked quite well.  I don't think that their Crossover over
product supports MS Office 2K3 yet, though, unfortunately.

David