[CS-FSLUG] Any abandoned copies of Windows XP

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 18:15:11 CDT 2005

Hi,

We just got a copy of Microsoft Office 2003 Student edition because of
all the trouble I've been having trying to move my work back and
fourth from school, its not something I wanted to do but it was
necessary since OpenOffice.org and Microsoft Office do not play nice
together.

Anyway the said copy of Microsoft office needs Windows 2000 or newer
to run, my parents want my sister to be able to use it as well so for
the time being I will have to share my computer with my sister when
the time comes to type up school work. Rather than have this
complication I am wondering if anyone in here who has recently made
the switch to Linux has a spare license of Windows XP they are willing
to part with, the upgrade version should be good as well as long as it
will upgrade from Windows 98.

I already have a Windows XP CD, what I need now is a legal license
(the sticker with the valid license code), the license must also *not*
be in use on another computer. Replies can be sent to me personally or
through the list.