[CS-FSLUG] Meetings (Was Fonts, Memory & GNU/Linux)

Nigel Ridley nigel at rmk.co.il
Wed Apr 27 22:12:24 CDT 2005

Don Parris wrote:
> On 4/27/05, 'Mash <re.mash at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Morning all,
>>
>>I joined this list yesterday, and was wondering if anyone
>>plans any meets at all?
>>
>>I am based in London, UK
>>
>>Just wondering,
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>'Mash

> First, welcome to the list!  As for get togethers, I attempted one
> here in the US (Charlotte, NC), but everyone got spooked by the ice
> storm.  Even the locals didn't come out.  I'll shoot for another one,
> but I hate to reserve space in a restaurant again unless I know people
> will show up.  I certainly encourage Christians to get together on a
> local level to discuss advocacy and support issues.  I just haven't
> heard of any other efforts.
>
> Since you're in London, just face SW, and shout "hello" down towards
> Cornwall for me. :)
>
> Don

Hi Don,

What part of Cornwall are you in? I used to live in Plymouth and
Cornwall was my favourite area -- have [had] motorbike will travel :-)

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com