[CS-FSLUG] OT: motherboards

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Apr 27 08:43:07 CDT 2005

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 1:50 pm, Frank Bax wrote:
> Any feedback on Albatron boards?  I'm told they've become quite common in
> the past year or so, but I haven't used them.  I've used ASUS for a long
> time, but not in past year.  It has been suggested that Albatron is a
> quality board for less money than ASUS.  I'm really looking for other
> "what's your favorite board" answers, because this new supplier only deals
> with these boards: ASUS, Albatron, QDI and AS-roc (sp?).  If only offered
> these four choices, which would you choose and why?

I don't know anything about Albatron, and a Google search might help you. I
wouldn't use any of the others as I only build production boxen - that is
'puters that MUST stay running - NO glitches, so I use Tyan.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."