[CS-FSLUG] Linux Job offers -- interesting

Nigel Ridley nigel at rmk.co.il
Mon Apr 25 12:33:52 CDT 2005

This just got posted on our local LUG (in Israel):

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are well. I am sorry for spamming your group, but I thought
this might be of interest to you.

Horizon Semiconductors is developing the next generation of high
definition DVDs.

We are looking for enthusiastic and self motivated Linux software
engineers, to work with our ASIC team in an exciting and rapidly
expanding IC company. One thing for sure, this is a very exciting job
for the right candidate! Currently, we have the following positions opened:

¨     103: Linux Driver Developer

¨     106: Linux DVD Filesystem Developer

¨     107: Linux Graphics Driver Developer

¨     108: Linux DVD Middleware

More information can be found at
http://www.horizonsemi.com/index.php?sid=293&lang=en&act=events

The position applies for both men/women. Please send potential
applicant’s CV’s to:

¨     By Email: Pazit.zaidenberg at horizonsemi.com

¨     By FAX: 09-9510132

For additional details please contact Pazit at: 09-9510131.

Thanks!

Pazit.

Wow! Seems that the big boys are taking Linux seriously!

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com