[CS-FSLUG] Christian Computing Magazine

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 20:15:07 CDT 2005

On 4/23/05, Bradly J. McConnell <bradly.mcconnell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure how many of you were already aware of this, but I happened upon
> it looking up Linux and homeschool - Christian Computing Magazine:
> http://ccmag.gospelcom.net/
>
> For those that already know about it, what are some of your comments?
>
> For Don, this looks like a good outlet for PITP, from what I have seen
> so far.  I just wish I had found it about two weeks sooner - I just
> missed the conference, and it's only about 15 minutes from my house!
>
> Brad

because the format is a proprietary, Mac/Windows-only deal.  No
Mac/Windows, no CCMag.  I was going to e-mail the editor (may have)
about that.  Instead,  I mailed the developer of the software they
were using (Biblically, we're supposed to go straight to the source,
right?).  No response.

I was also going to e-mail the editor about the Freely CD we were
supposed to be working on with TechMission.  I just never heard back
from TechMission after that.   I still think I sent an intro e-mail to
CCMag, but never heard from them (but I could be wrong).

Anyway, I have had much contact with them yet.  I'll see about posting
info on PitP to them.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist