[CS-FSLUG] Five Linux Security Myths You Can Live Without

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sun Apr 24 09:03:37 CDT 2005

Bear in mind that neither Red Hat 9 or win98 have anti-virus software or spyware protection as part of the standard install, which is the point in regards to my post. Oh, and if you are wondering, Basic Linux 3.2 is more secure than win98, and Basic Linux 3.2 installs from two floppies and has a gui.