[CS-FSLUG] A buddy of mine has to undergo foreign tec. support.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Apr 23 11:08:36 CDT 2005

A buddy of mine has to undergo foreign tec. support. If you use MickySoft and
buy a Dell, HP, or Gateway you'll HAVE to endure foreign tec. support. If you
use Linux, you'll eleminate almost 100% of the issues a user has, so you can
pretty much avoid the foreign nonsense!!

Fred

Yo!  On the fat chance you've been wondering, I've been off line for about a
week, or so it seems.   If you happen to be running Windows XP, don't ever
get near the item titled "broadcom.exe".  Just went through a complete system
restore because of my stupidity and the wrong info from Dell technician
"John", in Manila.  It's been a real pleasure going around the world from The
Phillipines to Bombay, India more times than I can remember.  Lost count two
days ago. But the real joy was having to type in my address book all over
again.

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."