[CS-FSLUG] OT: RED HAT EXEC CRITICIZES SOFTWARE PATENTS, MICROSOFT

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Apr 20 18:21:39 CDT 2005

> Is this not a bit two-faced coming from companies who include non-free
> software in their distros?  Just curious.

	Last I checked, Red Hat does not... RHEL and Fedora are both based on
software with Free Software licenses, afaik. At any rate, one can
complain about software patents and Microsoft without being 100% Free
Software -- those are rather polar extremes in many ways.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |