[CS-FSLUG] OOo hyphenation

Jukka jukka.ylonen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:31:48 CDT 2005

On 4/20/05, Josiah Ritchie <jritchie at bible.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 11:34 -0400, Frank Bax wrote:
> > Can likely be done with regular expressions.  What do they look like in
> > your document?  Perhaps an letter, a dash, and another letter?  I don't
> > want to guess at regexp until we know what we're searching for.
>
> Can you do regular expressions in OOo's "Search and Replace" thingy?
> Cool!
>
> JSR/

Ok - thanks to you both Frank and Josiah. I was able to do it - with
OOo's "Search and Replace-thingy" (I thought I tried it already and it
didn't work, but it seems to work by just copying a hyphenation-mark
and replacing it with "empty" mark). ...Josiah - did I hear some irony
in your comment - or is it just my imagination... ;).

Blessings,
Jukka