[CS-FSLUG] Updating My Web Site

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 13:42:33 CDT 2005

There's a group working on our church web page,

I am a member. As a result, I have been looking and
thinking about design elements that were not even in
my thought process just a little while ago. So, I
decided to redesign my site with that in mind. It
seems that color coordination (less than 5
complementary/analogous colors), drop shadows, rounded
or square design and a coordinated look across all
pages is where it is at.

So, I redesigned my site using some of the ideas I'd
gleaned from the on going process.
http://www.ginorio.org

Gabe Ginorio