[CS-FSLUG] RevolutionOS Movie

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 15:04:39 CDT 2005

I was checking out the latest movies,

and I caught a title called Revolution OS. I thought
at frist that it was an OS or something, but after
reading about it I discovered it was a 35mm film made
back in 2001. The IMDB site is:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0308808/

It is actually a documentary about the origins and
history of GNU and Linux, featuring interviews with
Stallman, Linus and all the other historical GNU/Linux
stars. It isn't all up to date (as it's 2001 date
would suggest) but it looks cool, so I'm going to take
a peek at the trailer and probably watch the whole
thing. You can check out the web site too.
 http://www.revolution-os.com/

Gabe Ginorio