[CS-FSLUG] flowchart software

K Montgomery keltik at nycap.rr.com
Thu Apr 14 11:35:42 CDT 2005

R. Thompson wrote:

>Flow chart software, I think, has come up on the list before.  What
>software is recommended, and is there anything that can be imported into
>either KWord or OO documents?

What about using Kivio (part of KOffice), or creating an OpenOffice
Drawing?  I've used each for flowcharts, but only a little bit.  From
what I recall from using each, Kivio is specifically made for creating
diagrams and flowcharts, while OO Draw is more general-purpose.

Dia is another diagram application, but I have never used it.

- Kathy