[CS-FSLUG] Please...

Stephen J. McCracken smccrack at hcjb.org.ec
Wed Apr 13 09:35:29 CDT 2005

Don Parris wrote:
> On 4/12/05, Timothy R. Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> wrote:
>
>>Thanks, Fred. :-) My breath is baited.
>>
>>        -Tim
>>Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
>>==================== <tbutler at uninet.info> ====================
>>| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
>>|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
>>| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
>>|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |
>>

> And mine will have to be baited for the free edition.  No non-free
> software for me, thanks.
>
> Don

We've talked about this before, so I don't want to start another thread
beating things to death, but PLEASE, everyone (not just Don, but it's a
good example), edit your replies, snipping out irrelevant material.  Don
replies quoting 19 lines of Tim's post (the whole thing) where 1 line is
relevant.  That makes it in my calculations about 85% irrelevant
material in the quotation.  Please, please, please....

sjm