[CS-FSLUG] Microsoft on Linux offensive

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Sat Apr 9 18:31:43 CDT 2005

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're
afraid... afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the
future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came
here to tell how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone,
and then show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to
show them a world without you. A world without rules or controls,
borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go
from there is a choice I leave to you."  -- Neo, "The Matrix"