[CS-FSLUG] OT: Critical flaws in IE and Outlook discovered!!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Apr 2 06:37:08 CST 2005

On Fri April 1 2005 10:43 pm, David Aikema wrote:
> Why is this being posted to a list targetted at open source software?
>
> This is not a window-security-alert list.  I encourage people actually
> using the software to keep up with any security holes that arise, but
> there are other ways of keeping on top of that.

David, as I've posted before, but I'll do it one more time - there are some
here who have to work with more than just Linux, and therefore need to know
ASAP when there are problems with 'Bloze. Some simply like to know about
problems with MickySoft. It's noted 'OT' so you can delete it.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."