[CS-FSLUG] OT: Critical flaws in IE and Outlook discovered!!

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:05:42 CST 2005

On Apr 1, 2005 3:51 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5650238.html?tag=nl.e589
>
> --

I think I'll submit my resume for MS' marketing department.  I'll
attach a couple of advertising adeas.  Here's one:

Picture a guy knocking on a door, and consistently being turned away.
Yet he just won't give up.

"Persistence is what you need in today's business environment.  At
McSoft, we know about persistence.  Our security vulnerabilities are
the most persistent of any vulnerability on the market today.  Even
after the telemarketers have given up, our security vulnerabilities
persist.  Some of our vulnerabilities have managed to persist for
eight years!  That's Persistence.  That's Microsoft."

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/