[CS-FSLUG] LIST ADMIN: Changes to List

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Apr 1 15:01:16 CST 2005

On Fri April 1 2005 1:16 pm, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> Dear List Members,
> 	It struck me the other day that we as Christians are told to be the
> light of the world. How can we do so while we are being odd balls
> compared to the 90 something percent of the world that uses Windows?
> Not only do we separate ourselves in this way, this also means we spend
> less time at the local computer shops getting Windows repaired and
> upgrades installed, and therefore, less time when we could be being
> "salty." Moreover, how can almost the entirety of all computer users be
> wrong about what OS people should use?

Ignorance - like the ignorance about what our Lord taught. You also MUST
consider the immorality of using and paying for anything MickySoft. That is a
decision I made for myself, and don't attempt to make it for anyone else. I
only mention it.

> 	Given this, I've decided to change the purpose and name of this list.
> Henceforth, it will be called CNS-NFSWUG (Christian Non-Source-Non Free
> Software/Windows Users Group) and all members must use a variant of
> Outlook, Hotmail/MSN or AOL to send messages to the list. The CS
> website will also start blocking all browsers other than Internet
> Explorer from viewing the site. I know this transition will be
> difficult, but it will be worthwhile.

Ok.........Timmers April Fools joke. 'Happy one to you too, ol' buddy! :)

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."