[CS-FSLUG] Happy Birthday to... Ed!

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Thu Sep 30 02:04:24 CDT 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:02, Ed Hurst wrote:
> I've pretty much dropped the Atkins diet (too expensive) so I'll eat
> that cake, now.

After that, try switching to this:

    http://www.twbookmark.com/books/34/0446691313/index.html

If you can find a copy in a local library or bookstore, grab it and have
a look at the pictures. I guarantee you'll be amazed. (-:

Here's our local libaray's cattle-dog of the book:

    http://henrietta.liswa.wa.gov.au/search/tPicture+Perfect+Weight/tpicture+perfect+weight/1,3,3,B/frameset&FF=tpicture+perfect+weight+loss+the+visual+guide+to+permanent+weight+loss&1,1,

Cheers; Leon

--
Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be