[CS-FSLUG] Perl versus Python versus Ruby

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 00:43:24 CDT 2004

BTW, since you mentioned elsewhere that you do Java, I know of a
certain church management database being developed in Java.  Carl's
working on the framework at the moment, but once he gets that laid
out, he says other developers could jump in.  Don't know if you're
able and/or interested, but thought I should mention it.

Don