[CS-FSLUG] Sandra on the list

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Tue Sep 28 19:55:54 CDT 2004

On September 27, 2004 10:15 pm, Sandra Capri wrote:
> Ok,
> now that I've been *outed* as a lurker, I'd better do a real intro :-)
[snip]

Welcome to the list,

I'm Nathan, Ron's son. I'm probably best known for my habit of switching
distributions sometimes on a weekly or even daily basis looking for the ideal
distribution but for quite a while now I've stuck with SUSE Linux 9.1. My
main hobby is programming, I know Java and C++ along with the Qt toolkit and
I'm always interested in exploring other programming languages.

I've tried well over 15 different distributions including Fedora Core 1 and 2,
I've really not liked many of them except for the SUSE ones I've tried and
Mandrake 9.1 which was the best Mandrake release to date imho. I prefer KDE
based distributions that require little to no post install configuration
since I like to spend my free time either doing my school work or working on
my programs.

As far as church and denominations go I don't discuss that as openly as the
rest of the CS-FSLUG members, I do sometimes post prayer requests if
something is important enough and I do read just about everything that gets
posted to the list but recently I've been much less active in the list then
usual, partially because I've been spending more time working on my programs
but largely because I'm very busy with school work this year.