[CS-FSLUG] Linux classes and website

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:58:59 CDT 2004

There is a proejct in the works using Moodle, which might be of
interest to this group.  I could put y'all in contact with the guys
behind it.  I sort of felt pressured a bit, but I do like their idea.
Their goal is to setup a service, say for denominations, to allow
their churches to connect to their distance-learning tool (via
Moodle).  Naturally, theirs is more of a commercial project.

Incidentally, since Moodle is an educational portal, you guys might
prefer it.  It's GPL'ed, and pretty sharp.  Hope this is helpful.

Don