[CS-FSLUG] How to keep from getting spammed?

Norbert Bollow nb at norbert.ch
Tue Sep 28 12:43:24 CDT 2004

Fred,
  please carify:  Are you claiming that someone is currently writing a
revision of the SMTP specs (RFC 2821 and RFC 2822), or a replacement
for these documents?  If yes, please provide a link to information
which contains some specifics.

Or are you claiming that Microsoft Corporation has figured out a way
to "fix" SMTP which goes beyond merely adding some form of SPF-like
or "Sender-ID"-like sender authentication?

Blessings,
Norbert.