[CS-FSLUG] TD: CS-BibleStudy: Fall Break

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Mon Sep 27 04:05:53 CDT 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 05:02:14 -0700
"Jerry Van Brimmer" <jerryvb at verizon.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:50:19 -0500, Timothy R. Butler
> <tbutler at uninetsolutions.com> wrote:
>
> > Ok, let's take a week off and discuss how to improve the Bible study.
> >
> > Even if you haven't been participating thus far, please join in and
> > suggest what would make CS-BibleStudy more interesting to you. If you
> > have participated and ceased doing so, please say what needs to be done
> > to get y'all interested again too.
> >
> > If anyone would be willing to go over the passage ahead of time and
> > provide some questions I can include, let me know that too.
> >
> > 	Thanks,
> > 		Tim
>
> Tim,
>
> I liked it last week when you included the text in the message. I was
> planning on participating, I just never got a "round tuit". Could you
> plese email me a "round tuit" next week?

I find I get more "read 'round tuit's" than "compose 'round tuit's". That meaning, I'm more likely to read what others say than to reply. That's normal for me in verbal communication as well. I usually don't comment on these things unless I have a question or something new to add. Often I'll add something new with a question. That seems to be my style. That to say, I know that it's hard to draw me out in such discussions, even when I make the effort. :-) I'll try to commit to putting a bit more priority on this personally.

Oh, it would also help if I didn't have to open an attachment and cut-n-paste your message to the email body, but that's more of an excuse than a reason. I've had to do that with Thunderbird, evolution and sylpheed-claws. I use all three in different situations. I suppose you could say I'm eclectic. :-) Oh, Kmail also...

JSR/